Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:47:58 +0000
From:      brad davison <demonichandextensions@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vacation autoresponder

For our company's FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p7 Squirrelmail, I installed the Plug=
ins - Local User Autoresponder and Mail Forwarder. =20

/usr/bin/vacation is installed on the system, as is vsftp.

Going into squirrelmail, there is now the button for Auto Response, but whe=
n you click on it, it gives the instructions for the page, but does not hav=
e any options.

It just says:
'Options - Automatic Forward and Reply
 =20
 =20
   =20
     =20
       =20
  Here you can define various ways to automatically handle all your Incomin=
  email.  Please note:  If you choose Forward or Reply,
  you will not keep copies of mail in your mailbox unless you also select
  Keep a copy here.'
But there nothing below it.Any ideas what I may be missing?

Thanks,Brad

http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=3DTXT_TAGHM&loc=3Dus=