Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:32:39 -0600
From:      Bobby Walker <bobby@missionaccess.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendations for running FreeBSD as a guest OS

I have a small network at work that, unfortunately, uses Windows 2003.
I need a good mail server, but I do not have a budget for purchasing
additional software.  Exchange requires too many hacks to configure a
catchall email account, and Exchange and I do not get along very well.
So, today while brainstorming, I thought why not run FreeBSD as a guest
OS on the box.  Any suggestions for the best way of doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Bobby