Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 15:13:02 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.0.5 ALPHA bugs

Hi,

I just took a look at the installation program for 2.0.5 ALPHA and
there were several bugs in the help documents and fonts.

When choosing the German language, the README does not appear to
use the right characters. The accented characters are not displayed
right. Furthermore the characters like j y g q
don't appear right on my notebook. The bottomparts are duplicated:

  'j'

   *

_ /

will appear like:

   *

_ /

_ /

This did not happen with the 2.0 installation utility.

Also when changing language, the language selection window does not
disappear after selecting another language. It doesn't do this all
the time though. Sometimes it will clear the window, other times not.

Regards,

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                    wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl

He's dead Jim ..., kick him if you don't believe me.