Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:54:52 -0400
From:      Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
Subject:   Postfix on BSD

Probably off-topic, but it's a sysadmin question that maybe someone on
the list could send a quick blurb answer about :-/

I'm trying to filter some mail coming into Postfix based on the body
content.  I have the line

body_checks = regexp:/usr/local/etc/postfix/body_checks

in main.cf.  The file contains:
********
# Will this stop RR collateral damage messages?
/^* This e-mail was sent from a Road Runner IP address. As part of our
continuing initiative to stop the spread of malicious viruses, Road
Runner scans all outbound e-mail attachments./       REJECT Possible
automated RoadRunner mail scanning collateral damage. Eliminate the
notifying text and resend message.

# Borrowed check lines
/^This e-mail, in its original form, contained one or more attached
files that were infected with a virus, worm,/ REJECT Email reporting
virus detected
/^This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files
that were infected with the / REJECT Email reporting virus detected

The files are owned root, wheel with rwrr, so it should be readable by
the postfix processes.  I do a "postfix reload", send an email from the
Internet to this mail server containing the key phrase(s), and they
seem to go right through!  Am I missing something?  I (have, am) going
through docs and examples to try to figure it out...but any hints from
people on the list using postfix would be appreciated.  The logs aren't
showing any error messages from postfix on reload (or start/stop).