Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:03:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        HARAWAT.IN.oracle.com.ofcmail@in.oracle.com (HARAWAT.IN.ORACLE.COM)
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RAID support

> 	Is RAID support available in FreeBSD. If yes then what all levels of
> RAID does freebsd support .

Yes.  I posted patchees back to the maintainers (and the -current list)
for the RAIDFrame code.  There are also several RAID SCSI controllers
that have drivers (which are not integrated into the main FreeBSD
code base, including one for the Compaq controller).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.