Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:59:33 -0500
From:      "Todd Reed" <ex279@hotmail.com>
To:        so@server.i-clue.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache and SSL

I had originally tried installing it straight from the /stand/sysinstall.  I
had previously had apache setup.  When I send to install the mod-ssl and the
ssl, rebooted, and couldn't get it to work.  I uninstalled everything and
had to reinstall apache like it was.  I've downloaded the latest mod-ssl,
openssl, rsaref, and php.  I thought I could download the files and install
the options from the downloaded files.  Is there a better way?

Currently I have apache running like I want it to.  I would like to ad SSL
and PHP capabilities.  Run a httpd and httpsd.  Any suggestions on a good
way to do this with Apache already installed?