Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 1996 13:03:22 -0700
From:      Adrian Coppin <adrianc@waverider.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD wont boot on my PC now **URGENT URGENT** Help Help

Hi,
My name is Adrian Coppin and I am currently setting up an Internet Email
server sittingf on FreeBSD, after much playing about with my IDE CDROM
drive I have eventually installed the software and added a user. I then
typed "shutdown -r now" on the system prompt and let the system reset
itself and it runs through the startup and gets to a point that says
"WARNING: / was not propely dismounted" it then runs for about 30 seconds
 checking the diskd etc and defragmetting I think and then it hangs with
a message "CLEAN FLAG NOT SET IN SUPERBLOCK" and now it just sits there
doing naff all with no disk activity at all.

My Email address is adrianc@showtimearabia.com and my phone number is UK
0171 478 6801.

Cheers

Adrian Coppin