Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:15:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Charles Ulrich" <charles@idealso.com>
To:        igor@ktts.kharkov.ua
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.2.1 performance issue

igor@ktts.kharkov.ua said:
> Yesterday I upgraded my news server from 5.1 to 5.2.1 and ran into
> performance problem.
> Want to say from the beginning that during upgrade I transferred all
> my sysctl and other settings from 5.1 into 5.2.1

You might get a better response from the folks on the freebsd-current list.
They deal specifically with the 5.x branch. This list, freebsd-stable is
primarily concerned with 4.x.

(Although as 5.x is gearing up for STABLE, this might not hold true for very
long.)

--
Charles Ulrich
System Administrator