Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 15:20:56 +0100
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   newbus code

Is there a document anywhere that explains the newbus function calls?
Technically, i'm supposed to be writing it  ;-)
But i am trying to trace some calls and it gets pretty crazy sometimes.  I'm
debugging the parallel port zip driver, and i'm not sure which functions are
the entry points.  And then the data structures get pretty convoluted at
times, and definitions are scattered all over.  I hate to say it, but it
makes me appreciate M$ browse function under visual C++.

Is there a similar way under freebsd to cross reference the kernel code?

jm