Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 02:18:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bruce Walter <walter@biostat.sph.unc.edu>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pine 3.94...

> Unfortunately the ports tree is now ``frozen'' pending the release of
> 2.1.5-RELEASE later this month, and unless this port is needed
> desperately or something (yes, I know that 3.91 which is currently
> there is outdated, but Satoshi didn't update it to 3.93 when a port
> was offered, and I'm sure he had a reason, so I'm erring on the side
> of caution. Sorry).

No problem,  I had expected as much.  Pine had some problems in general
through 3.93, if I remember correctly.  I never made the swicth myself
until now.

- Bruce

|| Bruce Walter                   || CB #7400 McGavran-Greenberg Hall ||
|| Information Technology Support || Chapel Hill, NC  27599-7400      ||
|| Department of Biostatistics    || Tel: 919-966-7279                ||
|| University of North Carolina   || Fax: 919-966-3804                ||
||       BSD Unix -- It's not just a job, it's a way of life!         ||