Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:28:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.0SNAP installation problem...

Just tried to install 3.0SNAP onto my system, and it appears to have
installed everything *except* that I get a message that says:

Can't find a kernel image to link to on the root file system!
You're going to have a hard time getting this sy stem to
boot from the hard disk, I'm afraid!

This was using ftp2.freebsd.org to install via ftp...

Thoughts?  Problem with the boot.flp, or the ftp site, or...?

Thanks...