Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:19:28 -0700
From:      "Don O'Neil" <lists@lizardhill.com>
To:        <users-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Frontpage 2002 5.0.2.4803 for Linux

Anyone have the fp50.linux.tar.gz distibution that has FP 2002 extensions
v5.0.2.4803 in it? I have the FreeBSD version but I need the Linux version.
I can find the v5.0.2.2634 in several places on the web (including MS) but
not the last patched version that has the security fixes.

Unfortunatly MS has EOL'd the product and RTR doesn't support it either...
I'm hoping someone has an archive laying around somewhere that they
downloaded in the last year before they EOL'd it in June of '06.

Thanks!