Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:23:31 -0500
From:      "Jose A. Rodriguez" <support@rubycom.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question about trainings!

Hi!

	I'm the webmaster of a company in Dominican Republic and I manage two
virtual server on Unix System.  One of them is using FreeBSD.

	I want to learn more about manage this server efficiently especially on
these areas:

	1.- How to manage correctly an account (www.mysite.com)
	2.- How to set-up email accounts and administer the mail quotas.
	3.- The log file for statistical reports.

	And another information that I need to be a good webmaster.  Actually I can
configure web accounts but my principal problem is on email settings and
manage the quotas for each one and the statistics report.

	I'll appreciate your help in this case, and send me information about where
I can go to receive a training on FreeBSD.

Thanks,

Jose A. Rodriguez
Webmaster, Rubycom, C. x A.