Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:34:55 +0200
From:      "Alexandr Gribenko" <aeg@iname.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DHCP

I have A FreeBSD server running 3.3 with three net interfaces ep0 10M and
two rls rl0 and rl1 running 100m
Among other features it gives me firewall and some sort of routing switch (i
hate to spend 1K$ on that stuff)
rl0 is 192.168.0.1/24
rl1 is 192.168.1.1/24
Among other things I have DHCP givind addresess to my workstations (>100)
one thing I would like to do is to make it give the networks I need on each
interface.
The way I know it works with two configuration files and two DHCPs running
each with HIS config and HID interface.
As I 've seen It is possible to list multiple interfaces for DHCP, done it,
works, but gives the same network to both physical
Is it possibe in config file to specify for each interface his network.