Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 14:46:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rohit@cs.UMD.EDU (Rohit Dube)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port of UCD SNMP (3.1) to FreeBSD 2.1

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had gotten UCD SNMP 3.1 to work
on FreeBSD 2.1.

I have FreeBSD 2.1 installed on a couple of machines here.
They only have the older CMU code. The ports web page lists
some patches but I am confused about what code these patches
need to be applied to (and how : I must admit I am not very
FreeBSD ports savy). The UCD-SNMP-3.1 code?

Would somebody have the complete distribution known to work
on FreeBSD 2.1?

Thanks in advance.

--rohit.

PS: I tried contacting Gray Palmer who maintains this code
    but he seems to be off-line.