Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:16:59 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Erik Stainsby" <stainsby@telus.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: thanks

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:49:58 PST, "Erik Stainsby" wrote:

> Not with my (present) level of familiarity with the system!
> Precisely the sort of answer I would expect from you, Sheldon. Thanks.

I hope that doesn't mean you think I give condescending answers.  I make
a point of keeping my mouth shut if I can't offer anything constructive.

> ( Hmmmm. Is there an index to what may be retrieved from this
> resource? )

Yup.

	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi

You can use it to browse the source trees of:

	FreeBSD
	NetBSD
	OpenBSD
	4.4BSD-Lite2

The only problem, I think, is that it requires familiarity with the
layout of our source tree. :-(

Ciao,
Sheldon.