Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:44:10 -0700
From:      "Doug Wilson" <want_2_learn_freebsd@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   thin ftp server needed...

Hi list!

I need to make an ftp server with web based ssl administration.  It would be
on a clone 400 PII 64MB/8GB.

Also, this server would have to use NT domain authentication and access the
end files on a Netap filer.

My questions are:

1.) What is the best ftp server for what I need..  Proftpd, wuftp, etc..
2.) Is Webmin the best way to administer this?
3.) Is there a quick and dirty way to setup the domain auth?  If so, is that
the best way?

Thanks list.  I will still look into these questions independently, but I
thought I'd ask.

Doug.

PS: if you didn't already guess, I'm new to the Unix thing.