Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 2002 10:27:28 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about qpopper

	I noticed something weird about Qpopper today that I guess I never paid
attention to before.

	When a user logs in, if they fail once on user/pass, it doesn't prompt
them again for user/pass.  It just says "error, invalid user/pass" then
immediately kicks them off.  Most of the mail servers I've worked with give
you 3 tries to get it right.  This is the first time I've seen this.  Is
this what's supposed to happen?  Just curious.