Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:29:26 -0700
From:      Zoosk Personals <mail@messaging.zoosk.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Uh oh! Zoosk Photo Removal

   Zoosk

   Dear Zoosker,

   Uh oh. Looks like one or more of your photos was removed for not
   conforming to our photo guidelines!

   As a courtesy to other Zooskers, your main profile picture should just
   feature you, and no one else should be in the picture besides you. You
   may use the rest of your photo gallery to show off other things that
   are important to you - but keep your primary photo focused on you
   alone. Our photo crop tool exists for a reason!

   Want to learn more? For a complete description of our photo guidelines,
   including the rules for your primary and secondary photos, check out
   our [1]Photo Guidelines page.

   To add a new photo, head to your [2]photo upload page.

   This message was sent to [3]freebsd-doc@freebsd.org. If you don't want
   to receive these emails from Zoosk in the future, please
   [4]unsubscribe.

   Copyright © 2007-2013 Zoosk, 989 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
   USA.

   [5]Privacy Policy
   Zoosk