Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:19:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      donny garcia <donnymgarcia@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help with liraries...

hi . im new to freebsd. i used to use linux, but
decided to switch.straight off the bat ive been having
trouble with my libraries.can anyone tell me what
ports this file, libgtk-1.2.so.0, is in and anymore
libraries that i should install to have be running
smooth. For example, i installed gtk and glib to use
with ymessenger.ive done a lot of string searches and
cant seem to really find anything that specifically
helps with libraries. Thanks in advance. d