Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:29:55 -0800
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
To:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld@catpipe.net>
Cc:        Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Luigi's polling code and 4.5R

what is curious is that I am using a 4-port D-link on our
test boxes as primary development cards and they do not seem
to freeze. The card uses 21143 and seems quite reliable.

I know of a bug in the code on my web site whose symptoms look like
a freeze, but that is presumably related to a race in delivering
softisr's and so should be card independent and appear with the
fxp's as well -- as a matter of fact i first hit it with the "sis"
card.

	cheers
	luigi