Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 1997 11:34:11 -0500
From:      Nathan Schuler <nschuler@sparrow.sanasys.com>
To:        efb@cotdazr.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail 8.8.3 .. FBSD 2.1.6

>  Complains of MX problem .. I AM CLUELESS ..
>
>   1- Can you point me other than to source code on a configuring email
>      with 2.1.6 guide .. no mention in the newer revs of the Nutshells
>      at Barnes and Noble .. etc .. NO answers from the BSD project ..
>   2- Would be so nice to have a place to look for docs in the CDROM on
>      the new gotchas in F.BSD Sendmail .. or where ever else I have missed
>      looking ..

I would reccomend getting the book "DNS and BIND" from O'Reilly and
Associates, Inc. (see http://www.ora.com).

The BIND table basically goes:

<domain.com>    IN      A       <server IP>
                IN      MX      <priority> <server name>

Nathan Schuler <nschuler@sanasys.com>
UNIX Netwoking Solutions / Systems Administrator
Sana Systems Inc.
Clinton, IA 52732
(319) 242-5770