Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:32:39 -0500
From:      Alan Gerber <agerber@ncsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Build problems with Project Evil (different problem)

Bill & Company,

I just became aware of Project Evil earlier today, and since I've got a Dell
Latitude D600 with the Truemobile 1300 miniPCI card, I'm loving the thought
of getting it working.  So I went ahead and grabbed the latest RELENG_5_2_1
source today around 1pm and proceeded to try and build my driver, getting a
"multiple definition of 'ndis_regvals'" error in if_ndis_pci.o, and a couple
of error messages after that.

I'm putting the make results online, as well as the output directory at the
time of the error, at http://unlateral.dyndns.org/personal/freebsd/proj_evil

Direct link to the script results:
http://unlateral.dyndns.org/personal/freebsd/proj_evil/proj_evil.output.txt

I hope I can get some guidance on this, because it looks awesome!  Thanks for
your support of the community!

--
Alan Gerber