Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:00:51 +0000
From:      glbj@impop.bellatlantic.net
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   US Robotics ISDN TA / FreeBSD/Linux

Hi All...
    Does anyone know of software to run the US Robotics Sportster
ISDN TA? If not, does anyone know where I can get info on the command
structure for the thing? USR has nothing public on this device. I've
tried.

   Alternatively, I've heard that someone has created software for it
for Linux. Has anyone heard of THIS one or know where I can find it?

  Any help appreciated.

Thanks - Gene