Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:27:17 -0600
From:      john@dexter.starfire.mn.org (John Lind)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipfw question

Please reply directly, as I do not subscribe to this list.

I've built a few firewalls now, and they work fine, but I'm having a problem
with FreeBSD 2.2.7.  I have a list of just seven rules that demonstrates
the problem.  It is probably something of a "duh!" or no-brain nature,
but I don't have anyone else firewall-literate to run this past.  Would
someone with some firewall experience be able to give me a hand?  Once
I get beyond this mental block, I don't believe I'll have any more trouble
with this firewall than with past ones I've built.

Thanks!

Please reply directly, as I do not subscribe to this list.
--

		 John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG	    USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417