Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:57:29 +0000
From:      Mike Doyle <relyod@cooperationireland.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Telecommuting

Hi all

My boss has just asked me to come up with a proposal to start allowing
our staff to telecommute. I have to have an interim proposal by
the middle of next week. If any other people out there have done this,
what are the issues I need to be aware of ?

Just looking for helpful hints/ideas. I'm based in Dublin, Ireland,
where high-bandwidth connections are expensive. :-)

Michael Doyle                    email: relyod@cooperationireland.org
Network Administrator            personal email:     relyod@indigo.ie
Co-operation Ireland	           http://www.cooperationireland.org/
Phone: +353-1-661 0588                           Fax: +353-1-661 8456