Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:36:36 +0530 (IST)
From:      Ritwik Bhattacharya <ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'alan17@his.com'" <alan17@his.com>
Subject:   RE: questions-digest V4 #947

> >Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:07:43 -0400 (EDT)
> >From: alan17@his.com
> >Subject: Partitioning the disk for FreeBSD
> >
> >Finally, will I be able to hand-edit my Linux /etc/lilo.conf so as
> >to be able to boot Free BSD at boot time?

Yes.

Ritwik

The fact that a believer is happier than a sceptic is no more to
the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober
one. -- George Bernard Shaw
Daimler Benz Research Center India       302 A Somerset Apartments
137, Infantry Road                                      18 MG Road
Bangalore 560 001                                Bangalore 560 001
India                                                        India

                         Tel  : +91 80 286 1722
                         Fax  : +91 80 286 1723
                Mail : ritwik@dbrci.blr.daimlerbenz.com