Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Diekhans <markd@Kermodei.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with FBSD 4.0 on a Sharp Actius 290

Thanks Warner;

Due to latest and fustration, my mail wasn't that clear.  I have tried all of
the known free IRQs (and those for disabled serial ports) with the same
results.

I guess the question is "what can't cause this pccard slow down"; it
behaves like IRQ conflicts I have seen before, but every free
IRQ has been tried (twice).

Ideas anyone?

Mark