Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:42:39 -0800
From:      "Mark Weisman" <mark@outlander.us>
To:        "Masood Ahmad Shah" <jahil@mail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPNAT Redirect_Port issue

Masood,
  I'm not 100% sure where you've got everything plugged into so I'll give
you both sides:

If you're going to make your natd call from the rc.conf file the string
looks like;
    natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.10:http 80"

If you do like I did, I created a separate file that holds all my redirects
then you would do:
In rc.conf
    natd_flags="-f /etc/filename"

In filename
redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.10:http 80

Dumb question here, but I've got to ask? You've already got the kernel
recompiled right? I thought you had said you did.
That should do for you.

His Faithful Servant,
Mark