Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:03:04 -0300
From:      Jim Bruno Goldberg <goldberg@prosites.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ditto

Hi, People!

         I am trying to configure a (Iomega) Ditto drive on my server. I
try to enable vpo and da devices, but I have no result. How can I enable
Ditto on FreeBSD and what is the device for it? Thanks for any help.

    "See inside, there's nothing to hide, turn and face the light!"
                                         What do you want from me?
                                                Wright/Gilmour
    CUL8R,[]s - UIN: 2093053 - www.prosites.com.br
    Jim Bruno Goldberg  <goldberg@prosites.com.br>