Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:10:44 -0600
From:      "Jeff Lush" <jeff@nerdpower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   System time

Hello all,

I am using FreeBSD 3.1 stable setup with qmail 1.03 as a mail server and am
having some difficulties with the system clock. It seems the OS gains time.
For example today the server is 4 days 7.5 hours ahead. When I reboot, the
time resets to be correct.

I would like to know what might be causing this? Could it be qmail?

And how can I change the time without rebooting?

Thanks for the help,

Jeff Lush