Date:      Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:07:07 +0600
From:      zick-1 <zickxell@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Questions FreeBSD NOT SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello.

Recently has ordered disks with Free BSD and has decided to establish on
the computer. At once I shall tell, that with FreeBSD it is familiar
very little and consequently.
There were many questions. Before from Unix similar=20
established and started Debian Linux. But in FreeBSD all differently...

1) I can not establish BSD atop Windows NT. The disk is broken into two par=
ts
=D1:/and D:/. On With: it is established Windows (FAT32), D empty (FAT32). =
And
in my opinion BSD does not see the second disk. At installation BSD then it=
 is impossible
to start Windows.

2) Whether has BSD the graphic interface? Or all works through #root?
3) Whether means that the system is established presence:
login: root
#

In the literature on a disk very few concrete explanations.

--=20
Best regards,
 zick-1                          mailto:zickxell@gmail.com