Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 08:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: userfriendly is sharp, our government is not

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Stephen McKay wrote:

:Before I even knew what was going on, UserFriendly was on the ball:
:
:http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/99may/19990530.html
:
:In case you (the rest of the world) want to have a laugh at the
:new internet underclass (us), check out http://www.efa.org.au and
:read about the Australian Net Censorship Legislation.
:
:You might think that some Australian coders are sharp.  But we more
:than make up for that with our politicians! :-(

What's that all about anyway?

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)