Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:30:07 -0500
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        <john@goodleaf.net>, "Robert Heron" <robert@heron.pl>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: webmail software

You may want to take a look at NeoMail (neomail.sourceforge.net)  It reads
mail right from /var/mail, stores folders in standard mailbox format
(compatible with Pine) under user homedirs, and has a whole whack of other
goodies.  It's a nice, slick solution if you have a bunch of shell or POP3
clients to whom you want to give WebMail access to.

Matt