Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:00:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rohit Panda <prohit99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   silent booting & cramfs support

hi,
how to make freebsd to boot silently ,without any
messages during startup.and does freebsd support
cramfs like linux does.we are trying to shift from
linux to freebsd due to the licensing problems.so can
all our applications run (if we set binary
compatibility for linux in the kernel of freebsd) on
freebsd without any problems.

thanks in advance
rohit