Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2016 21:13:24 -0400
From:      Baho Utot <baho-utot@columbus.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Undeliverable: Re: sh[it] and What am I missing here?

On 06/05/16 20:25, jd1008 wrote:
> so we stop getting these spams from that server???
> And while you're at it, unsub any user at snaffler.net
> It is a spamming server.

I am curious.

Can you describe how a user subscribed to the above spam server inject
the spam into this message list?
Don't go into this in detail just from a 50,000 foot level
I would just like to know how that happens so I can get my head around that.

I get the spam too but it looks like it comes just to me and is not on
the mailing list so I don't see how this can happen

Oh boy I am in for more spam just by asking this question... I can't
wait ;^)

Thanks

PS    Yes it doesn't set well with me either for what that is worth