Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 12:03:51 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@axis.de>
To:        "'Andy V. Oleynik'" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPFILTER and default deny all

Hi,

> AFAIK deny all allways presents.

this seems not to be true for my system. After reboot all packets are
passesd through. Additionally I get the following dmesg:

Intel Pentium detected, installing workaround for F00F bug
IP Filter: initialized.Default = pass all, Logging = enabled
Waiting 5 seconds for SCSI devices to settle

My firewall part of my kernel config looks like this:

options	IPDIVERT
options	IPFILTER
options	IPFILTER_LOG

Bye,