Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:24:26 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New scsi_target code

Nate,

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 01:54:08AM -0700, Nate Lawson wrote:
> I have rewritten the scsi_target driver and usermode client with a much
> simpler model suggested by Justin Gibbs.  The kernel driver receives

This sounds like excellent work and I can't wait to check it out further.
Whilst looking into the problem of USB->ATA bridge support I was recently
faced with the problem of writing various ATA->SCSI command translations,
which involved emulating a SCSI device, so I imagine your code should be
very useful.

Thank you!
BMS