Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:26:14 -0700
From:      Frankie Li <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        Shane Hagan <shane_64@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD

Hi,
	I can testify how easy it is to setup a stable FreeBSD box.  I
was a high school student, (just graduated) and I was able to setup
a FreeBSD Samba server with no trouble at all.  It servers 60 Window 95
boxes, and its uptime is average of 30 days +.  The only reason why its
uptime isn't any longer is because of the upgrades and power outage
that we have in the 6 months period.  (and of course the power down
during the winter and spring break... )

Frankie