Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:33:03 -0300
From:      Raimundo Santos <raitech@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw and pf together are reliable?

Hello list!

I have a need to use FWD in ipfw, but for my needs pf are much way simpler.

I have tested some rules in the past year inside pf, even disabling states,
but things do better with ipfw regarding FWD - do not know way.

I have heard that ipfw and pf could work together, but with a lot of pain.
I think that, if that works well, I can use only FWD in ipfw and the rest
in pf.

Is there a way and a reliable one to do that in 9.2 and 9.3?

Thank you in advance,
Raimundo Santos