Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:33:06 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>, Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@bsdclub.org>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: doc/ tree frozen (was Re: HEADS UP for /usr/src/release/doc & /usr/doc)

"Andrey A. Chernov" wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:45:23 -0700, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
>
> > PDT". This was, er, let's see, about *two hours* later?!?
> >=20
> > No wonder no one objected...I bet you were already finished before most=
> =20
> > people read your heads-up message!  Did you realistically think that a=20
> > two-hour advance notice on a weekend was sufficient?
>
> > There would have been less confusion if your heads-up had actually been=
> =20
> > sent with enough advance warning that people would have actually *read*=
> =20
> > it.
>
> I agree, but just imagine that I have assumption that Peter already
> resolve this issue with Nick (since he do repo copy) and you'll find=20
> a reason to not be extra-cautious.

I did the repo copy based on the information I had..  ie: you told me that
this had all been discussed and I was left with the distinct impression
that this was all settled.  If you recall one of my emails on the subject,
I asked you to make sure that the switchover in the doc/ tree was
coordinated with nik.

Cheers,
-Peter