Date:      Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:53:51 +0100
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/89415: add some SHA256 sums

Pav Lucistnik wrote:

>  Actually I knocked together a simple script that checkouts all ports of
>  given maintainer without SHA256 sums and run 'make makesum' on them...

Without following the PR/discussion:
make makesum is problematic since some files from distinfo are only in
DISTFILE if specific options are set (think about extra patches in
mail/qmail for example). Better get the files which are in distinfo and
add sha256 by hand to them instead of running make makesum.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/