Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:32:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   realplayer doesn't open streaming source passed from mozilla

--0-646523410-1080844345=:2105

Hi!

When I click on a web radio streaming source in mozilla,
realplayer will start but complain:
"Some components are not availabel to provide playback of this
presentation on your system

file://..../45F5C592d01"

I have attached this file (from .mozilla/ ).
When I just copy the source address out of this file and paste it
into realplayers location bar manually everything will work fine.

Any ideas what goes wrong here?

Uli.

	+---------------------------+
	|    Peter Ulrich Kruppa    |
        |         Wuppertal         |
        |          Germany          |
        +---------------------------+
--0-646523410-1080844345=:2105
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--0-646523410-1080844345=:2105--