Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:16:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        Pat Lashley <patl+freebsd@volant.org>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Patch problems in OpenOffice1.0.0 port

Hi,

> Actually, I -did- try assuming that the patches were already installed
> and answering 'n' to the questions; but then the build died fairly soon
> after.  I considered going with the assumption that the patches were
> reversed; but I have trouble believing that reversed patches would have
> made it into the distribution tarball.  Or that I would be the first to
> notice if they had...

It seems that WITH_DEBUG=yes is broken for the moment. If you can
find out why the patch target gets called twice I'd be very interested.

Or have you stopped the build during the stlport compile ? Then you'll
get this error too.

I've seen also that the idlc compiler will segfault if compiled with
WITH_DEBUG=yes. We need to investigate this too.

Martin

Martin Blapp, <mb@imp.ch> <mbr@FreeBSD.org>