Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:40:24 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sun revokes FreeBSD license for Java

On 01/05/05 11:21 AM, Kris Kennaway sat at the `puter and typed:
> On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:13:06AM -0800, Paul Krill wrote:
> > Do you have any contact information as to who I would speak to at
> > FreeBSDfoundation?  Thanks.
>
> Whoever responds to your mail to bod@FreeBSDFoundation.org :-)  Putting
> on my telepathy beanie, it could be Robert Watson.

Jeez!  I've been looking for one of those beanies!  The homemade
tinfoil style just doesn't seem to work on my boss.  Do you have the
one with or without the propeller?

You have a link I can buy one from? :D

--
Louis LeBlanc               FreeBSD@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

philosophy:
  Unintelligible answers to insoluble problems.