Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:16:22 +0000
From:      Macuser <Macuser@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE:I've erased my entire hard drive!

I bought the free BSD software from you and I botched the job.  I erased
the entire hard drive.  I have a laptop with a 5-Gig harddrive and
192-Meg RAM-Is this enough space for your operating system plus Windows
98 plus several intensive software packages?   Could you specify what
optimal partitioning should be adopted?  What should I include or
exclude from an installment of BSD?  Where did I go wrong when I erased
the contents of the drive?  I will probably ask more questions later?
Regards Stuart Miller.  Please respond to sdm157@psu.edu.