Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:17:00 +0100
From:      Burhan Nazir <burhan@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd daemon chick wallpaper??

Paul Robinson wrote:

> [Note - you probably don't want a lady. You probably want a slut if you
> haven't dated in a while. But that doesn't go down well in ad land.... :-) ]

de-lurking here...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing! :-)

Believe me though, you don't want a geeky lady, I have one sitting opposite
me at work and there is something quite not right comming out of a womens
lips - "all our base belongs to us!"....shudder!  Plus it's highly humbling
when she walts over and balzes me with her vastly superior VI skills.

re-lurking now
-Burhan

--
FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE * http://www.freebsd.org
 3:10PM  up 36 days, 23:38, 7 users, load averages: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00