Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:26:45 -0300 (ART)
From:      Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   milter and FreeBSD 4.4

For the sendmail guys:

I'm trying to enable milter support in FBSD 4.4. I installed the sendmail
source from the susbin and scontrib set (I don't have much free space
on the disk, so I cant install the full source).
Then I defined _FFR_MILTER in /etc/make.conf and rebuilt sendmail.

I noticed it didn't build libmilter.a, and I had to build it by hand
(there are no src/lib/libmilter dir).

I modified freebsd.mc to define INPUT_MAIL_FILTER and rebuilt the .cf
but it doesn't add the corresponding lines to the .cf (O InputFilters
and Xfilter....)

does anybody know what I'm missing.

I can download the sendmail sources and build it the sendmail way,
but I prefer to do it the FreeBSD way.

Thanks in advance.

				Fer