Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:14:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        crh@outpost.co.nz, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing Linux (was: Sanity regained -- back with the best

> On Tuesday, 20 July 1999 at 13:47:14 +1200, Craig Harding wrote:
> > John Birrell wrote:
> >
> >> Chuckle. I'd like to see you download the Darwin that Greg was
> >> referring to. Question: What do NT and Darwin have in common?
> >
> > Geography?
>
> For the purposes of this question, you count as an Australian.

FWIW, I knew the answer too.

This may be from long exposure to Julian, or from watching
"Quigley Down Under" one too many time in a lame attempt at
getting a Laura San Giacomo fix for the week without watching
"Just Shoot Me".  Probably, though, it's because I paid
attention in 4th grade geography...

I surprised the hell out of a Nepalese friend the other day
when he mentioned his home town and I said "Oh, that's near
Chitwa -- that means ''Heart of the Jungle'', right?  Have
you ever visited the park yourself?".

Us Murkins aren't nearly so ignernt as ya'll ferin'rs seems
to thinks we is...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---