Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:42:09 +0200
From:      Kees Jan Koster <dutchman@tccn.cs.kun.nl>
To:        nate@yogotech.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: JCK License implications (was: State of Server-Side Java)

Dear Nate,

I guess I'm taken aback by the realisation that access to Sun's cool
stuff actually *limits* a community effort. I appreciate that you want
to take the weight of that by committing to JCK testing.

I can see that we're at Sun's mercy on this one, and that they have
done more for us than they ever had to.

That does not mean things could not be better, though.

I'll shut up now and get back to actually getting stuff done. :-)

  See ya,
    Kees Jan